furniture stores sacramento area
Furniture Stores Sacramento Area – Machine-made Transitional Iona ION-8903 Rug Size: 5'2"x 7'7" – 20061203 Deco Doors
Furniture Stores Sacramento Area
- a city in north central California 75 miles to the northeast of San Francisco on the Sacramento River; capital of California
- Sacramento is a one of the 38 municipalities of Coahuila, in north-eastern Mexico. The municipal seat lies at Sacramento. The municipality covers an area of 168.9 km?.
- Sacramento is a Portuguese parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon. It has a total area of 0.08km? and total population of 880 inhabitants (2001); density: 18,864.2 hab/km?.
- Sacramento is the capital of the U.S. state of California, and the county seat of Sacramento County. It is located at the confluence of the Sacramento River and the American River in California's expansive Central Valley. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacramento_(CA)
- In typesetting, furniture is a term for pieces of wood that are shorter than the height of the type. These pieces are used to layout type by blocking out empty spaces (white space) in a layout set in a chase.
- Furniture was a British pop band, active from 1979 to 1991 and best known for their 1986 Top 30 hit "Brilliant Mind".
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture (probably from the French 'fournir' — to provide) is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above
- store – shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- store – keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- Storage is an important consideration for any wine that is being kept for long-term aging. While most wine produced today is meant for near-term consumption (with much being consumed within 24 hours of purchase), there are certain situations in which it may be set aside for long-term storage. T.
- store – a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
- sphere: a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he's out of my orbit"
- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); "it was a mountainous area"; "Bible country"
- a subject of study; "it was his area of specialization"; "areas of interest include"
For several years there has been a movement to turn this area into a flourishing arts community with galleries and furniture stores, but the progress has been slow. One of the trailblazers, IMG, has since moved. But Limn, a furniture company out of San Francisco, and New Faze Development, run by a developer who grew up in the area, continue to press forward.
An article in the Bee last week indicates that 5 new major developments are coming to the area, so big changes are on the way, and I fear for these lovely old structures. Limn’s two building are new, but have details that reflect the art deco character of the neighborhood. The New Faze Development buildings, on the other hand, are completely contemporary–the one that has already been built as their local headquarters, and the development they have a sign for on an empty lot.